We never once thought that 2020 is going to hit us with a bomb. Everyone is going through crisis and both public and private sectors are trying their best to find a solution for COVID-19 infections. To be honest, this whole pandemic virus that’s happening now is bringing a lot of hard times for everyone. We can only pray and stay safe all the time.
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting 157 countries and territories around the world.
It’s all first started in Wuhan, China where they had like 80,881 confirmed cases in China and they only have 21 are new cases. Unlike other countries like Italy, Malaysia and more.
As we know, most of the business in Malaysia and all the other countries are getting affected. Online business would work the most right now since we Malaysians are having “partial lockdown” period from 18th March 2020 to 31st March 2020.
How can digital marketing help you and your business during this crucial period?
To be honest, this whole coronavirus has caused the global stock markets to crash and almost all the business is affected. For example, the retail sales dropped by 20.5% in China and increased in unemployment rate due to COVID-19. Besides that, brick-and-mortar businesses are literally adjusting their strategies and pausing certain campaigns During this coronavirus pandemic, everyone will be online wanting to know the latest news about COVID-19 so this will be the right time for business to step up their game and venture into digital marketing. Therefore, everyone should look into DIGITAL MARKETING.
Why Digital Marketing during pandemic outbreak?
Malaysia records first two Covid-19 deaths; cases soar to 673 and almost 80% of the businesses are shut down due to safety purposes. You won’t be able to get organic traffic for your business anymore due to the movement restrictions. Therefore, to adapt to the market situation at hand, most businesses are taking this opportunity to reach into online marketing as an alternative source of revenue. A few of the ways they’re turning to are as per below:
- One of effective way during this period because everyone is on their phone or laptop
- Eye catchy and reliable content, engage with your audiences
- With the right content, you’ll be able to find your potential customers
Ecommerce & Website
- medium needed to execute a variety of online marketing campaigns.
- showcases brand, product, price, shipping and services in a clear and user friendly way
Pay-Per Click Advertising
- helps your business to reach the right internet users through paid ads
- You can set up this PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and all the other digital platforms
- Target audiences can be targeted based on your business nature
There are more ways to increase your revenue during this period. It’s just that you should know how to execute it. At the same time, we from Kode Digital family wish the best for everyone and hopefully the scientist and find a cure for COVID-19 soon so we can all get back to our normal routine and start hustling.